- Holiday Inn Brookline - Map • Website
- Hotel Buckminster - Map • Website
- Hotel Commonwealth - Map • Website
- Courtyard my Marriott Brookline - Map • Website
- Beacon Inn - Map • Website
- Beach Tree Inn - Map • Website
- Anthony's Town House - Map • Website
- Best Western Terrace Inn - Map • Website
Don't rent a car unless you really enjoy a challenge. Boston drivers are notoriously bad, and there is a lot of construction which makes things difficult. If you do bring a car, you must park at a meter ($1/hour and up, time limited to 1-2 hours many places), or if you arrange in advance you may be able to get a permit for a university structure.
Take the "T" (subway).
It will take you anywhere you need to go.
From the airport:
- Outside the terminal, board a shuttle bus which says "Subway", ride to the station.
- Buy a prepaid "Charlie Card" for fare. They work on all busses/trains.
- Ride the blue line inbound to Government Center
- Go upstairs and board a green line train westbound
- For physics dept (or any other destination on Commonwealth ave), take a B-Boston College train to Blandford st (first above-ground stop)
- For Buckminster or Commonwealth Hotel, take B, C or D train to Kenmore Square
- For Holiday Inn (or any other
destination on Beacon St), take C-Coolidge Corner train to St Mary's street